Okay so as you know I decided to put my china pictures into two posts, sorry they are in a whacky order of events, they go backwards to forwards, wierd huh?
well the first picture that you see is of the whole tour group in Tian An Men square in front of the gate of heavenly peace, it was way hot outside and I was stupid enough to wear my new long jeans
The second picture is of my friends Hannah and Quinn, they were making weird faces on the bus on the way to the olympic sites
The third pic. is of me, Weslie, Hannah, and Natalie on a bridge at the Summer Palace, it was raining and misty but it was Gorgeous!
The next picture is of all of the kids in one of the longest corridors in the world apparently. it was way pretty
The fifth picture is of my friend Weslie and I by the pretty butterfly piano
The sixth picture is of Dr. Hatch, Me, Natalie, and Hannah playing our quartet at our concert in
the beijing childrens palace.
The next picture is what I call the "Fredellen" picture. My friend Dallen and I decided to call each other by our middle names, so I called him Freddie and he called me Ellen and we combined it to make "Fredellen" so I decided to take a pic. to remember it
Next is a really cute chinese ballerina that was at the Beijing children's palace. I asked if I could
get a picture with her and then I started smiling and she saw my green braces and didn't know what the heck they were so she was giving me the weirdest look. haha green teeth!
The ninth picture is of me and weslie in front of a giant pillar made to look like a crayon!
The tenth picture is me and hannah on the great wall of china, sorry its a little fuzzy
next is me and hannah right before we started climbing up to the great wall
The last picture is actually the first picture of me hannah and natalie in the airport waiting for
our plane to China! it was so exciting! sorry for the huge long post but I figured no one else was posting so I might as well!
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! Love all the pictures!!! I am so glad you had the chance to go!!
ReplyDelete