I don't get this. Someone want to explain this one to me?
OK I am LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF!!!!! Mal's TEAM!!!! BHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah. Not only is he on my team, Katie made him the CAPTAIN of my team. (and he has a squirel named Helga too)
Hahahaha that poor squirrel!!!! helga sad name
man his face, i feel bad for his mom.
Ha ha ha ha i feel bad for his mom too!!!
He's also a Wicken-samhes in my locker!!!-carli
I don't get this. Someone want to explain this one to me?
ReplyDeleteOK I am LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF!!!!! Mal's TEAM!!!! BHAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteYeah. Not only is he on my team, Katie made him the CAPTAIN of my team. (and he has a squirel named Helga too)
ReplyDeleteHahahaha that poor squirrel!!!! helga sad name
ReplyDeleteman his face, i feel bad for his mom.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha i feel bad for his mom too!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's also a Wicken-sam
ReplyDeletehes in my locker!!!-carli