Tuesday, December 2, 2008

10 Things I'm Most Thankful For

Shh!...I know this is a little late, and it's past Thanksgiving, but hey....here they are. I'm just trying to get caught up.

1. I'm thankful for everything that keeps me living to be thankful for something: air, food, water, etc.
2. I'm thankful for computers, such as the internet.
3. I'm thankful for musical instruments.
4. I'm thankful for my awesome cousins.
5. I'm thankful for holidays--we need breaks every once in awhile.
6. I'm thankful for movies/TV.
7. I'm thankful for luxuries such as hot showers, my house, my room, buildings, make-up, accessories, clothes, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
8. I'm thankful for American Sign Language.
9. I'm thankful for books or anything we can communicate ideas to people with.
10. I'm thankful that I know the power of saving money.

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you have to know how much we LOVE you!! I know that It is hard and confusing sometimes. but BE STRONG!!! I LOVE that you are on the Blog!!! We want to here from YOU !!!!

    ReplyDelete