Friday, December 5, 2008

Tori's 7 wacky things and 5 christmas memories

I need to catch up!
7) Wacky things
1. I bump into walls constantly
2. I hate berries
3. I don't like roller coasters
4. I like french fries dipped in honey
5. I can make anything into an art project
6. I dance with Tino (my dog)
7. I put my hair in my mouth when I am thinking

5)Christmas Memories
1. Last year Brahnson tried to stay up to see Santa Claus and he was out by 9:30
2.making gingerbread houses at Grammy's
3. When we moved to Las Vegas, we had our first green Christmas
4. Running downstairs before mom and dad were awake and we looked in our stockings
5. Grammy telling the Christmas story with her big flip chart.
Merry Christmas Everybody! I miss you tons! My email is victoriajoadams@gmail.com. Email me and tell me all about your Christmas. Love you!
Tori

3 comments:

  1. Cute! nice bloggin' tory! keep it up!
    --Kyrst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep blogging it becomes a habbit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn right toohutin it does ( I have NO idea how to spell that weird word)

    ReplyDelete