Tuesday, December 2, 2008

7 Quirky Things About Me

Since I just barely learned of the existence of this blog, I thought I'd start out with the "7 Quirky Things About Me" topic.

1. I have never in any way shape or form come anywhere close to desiring a cellphone or ipod. I just don't need them, this of course means that I've never sent a text. EVER

2. I like saying "Tis true..." when I agree with someone on something.

3. I haven't gone shopping since Cedar City.

4. I get super anxious when I attempt to drive a vehicle--one time I even had a panic attack. Maybe I'm one of those "driving isn't for me" people.

5. I adore health food.

6. I attend the most quirkiest school that every existed....Walden School. (Just ask Grammy, she came and visited once).

7. When sitting on most couches, beds, or movie theater seats my feet rarely touch the ground. And I get a comment at least once a day about how small I am.

****

I don't know if all of these are quirky, but it's the best I could do. I'm really happy that someone finally told me about this blog!

Happy posting!

-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. ya they"re quirky. That is weird word quirky quirky quirky quirky quirky quirky quirky quirky quirky

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah there is no one more weird and quirky as me!!!!!!!!! It is a GREAT thing!!! WE LOVE you!!!!

    ReplyDelete