Wednesday, November 12, 2008




Hey this is kyrst, we need to get posting! Even if you havn't been doing anything special just post SOMETHING! I haven't been doing much but I haven't posted in a while. So I am going to just so some pictures that prove what a phsyco I am!

This first picture on the far left if of me all dressed up for powder puff season, obviously I was on the pink team.

The second picture is of me dressed up for the constitution assembly, I had to do it for student council, and I was on the red rockstar team.

The third pic is of me after I got my face painted and my hair done at lindon days!

I will post more of my whacky dress up things as soon as I get them uploaded on the computer!

2 comments:

  1. Kyrst! You are hilarious! I just love looking at your pictures and reading your stuff! Keep it up! I think you should tell all your girl cousins that this is the Sampson Girls blog and they all need to get blogging! I love you all and totally miss you!
    Barbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kyrst!!! Not sure I like the Lindon days due. BIG HAIR!!! I thought one of those had to be of Halloween! Tell sll your cousins to Post!!!

    ReplyDelete