Monday, November 17, 2008

My ten things i am thankful for

1. I am thankful for my cousins and my aunts for helping with this amazing blog.
2. I am so thankful for Cedar City (who isn't)
3. I am thankful for food i love food and i don't know what i would do with out it.
4. I am thankful for my family!
5. I am thankful for Wyoming and and SWING BALL
6. I am thankful for my OWN room!
7. I am thankful for hot water so that when i take i shower i don't freeze to death.
8. I am thankful for refrigeration!!!!!!
9. I am thankful for tennis shoes so my feet don't get cold.
10. I am thankful for everything i have and every amazing opportunity i get

- Katie :0

2 comments:

  1. KATIE I am THANKFUL for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie!
    You are so great! I saw your family's picture and you are beautiful! Hey go check out my blog I just updated it! www.chadandbarbi.blogspot.com
    love ya
    Barbi

    ReplyDelete