Hi Guys!
I thought that this would be a good way to keep in touch with the Cedar City girls! I will for sure be there next year! I love it here. I have a lot of good friends and a really good school. I have a nice next door neighbor. I love activity days. Here is my list of the 10 things that I am grateful for: (they are in no special order)
1. My Family
2. My Wonderful Cousins
3. My dog Tino
4. My warm and cozy bed
5. Hot Chocolate with marshmellows ( I drink a lot of it cause it is freezing here compared to Las Vegas)
6. The Gospel
7. Activity days
8. Holidays because they're fun
9. My mom's yummy cooking (especially caramels)
10. My Dad's Valerina stories that he tells just to me.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I am excited to keep posting and keeping in touch! I love you lots! I totally miss you tons! I wish we could come to Utah more often so I could hang out with you more!
Tori
Very FUN to hear from you Tori!!!! Love YA!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you... when ever I see you!
ReplyDeleteHey Tori I miss ya so much. It is so good to hear from you!
ReplyDelete